maandag 29 maart 2010

Antwoord van Red Bull USA + nieuwe mail

Hey Jeremy

Something probably went wrong with the form. Anyway, hereby I sent you again the questions I wrote to you earlier.

[...zie eerder verzonden mail naar Red Bull USA...]

Hope this is enough information, otherwise I'll hear from you again.

Best regards and also a soaring day to you

Martijn

> Date: Wed, 24 Mar 2010 17:35:06 +0000
> From: consumer.information@us.redbull.com
> To: martijn_grooten@hotmail.com
> Subject: Red Bull
>
> Hi Martijn,
>
> Thanks for your interest in Red Bull New Year No Limits and Travis Pastrana.
>
> I will need some additional information in order to answer your question. If you could let me know exactly what you're looking for, then I can point you in the right direction.
>
> Have a soaring day!
>
> Jeremy
> Red Bull
>
>
> Your comment:
>
> Art related
>
>

Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten