zondag 14 maart 2010

Vraag aan Red Bull USA

Toch voor de zekerheid Red Bull USA een mailtje gestuurd.


Hey Red Bull,

On your website I read the message that you (Red Bull) together with ESPN organised an event on new years evening called New Year, No Limits. Travis Pastrana jumped with a car about 269ft. That is fantastic! I’m an Art academy student in the second year and right now I’m working on a solution for a highway which cuts right trough a nature area. So I though: let’s just remove a big part of this highway an build a big ramp on both sides so cars can jump over this piece and you can walk under a huge bow of cars. It could be a fantastic gateway to the rest of this nature area. The question is: Who build the ramp and do you have technical numbers on how high the ramp was and what curve it has? Also I would like to know how fast a car has to drive to jump this far and the distance before the actual jump because I might need to shift some highway. It would be great if you could send me this data or if you could get me some info on who build the ramp or Travis himself so I could mail them my questions.

with best regards and lots of thanks

Martijn Grooten (the Netherlands)


Geen opmerkingen:

Een reactie posten